- SITE CONTENT AND INFORMATION. The Sites contain information, advice, text, and other materials that are provided for your convenience and enjoyment. You should be aware that the information might contain errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or outdated information. If a product offered by Nerdformer is not as described, you may return it according to Nerdfromer.com's Return Policy.
- If you register on the Sites, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- Nerdformer does sell products for children, but it sells them to adults who can purchase with a credit card or other permitted payment method. If you are under 18, you may use the Sites only with involvement of a parent or guardian. Nerdformer reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in its sole discretion. Nerdformer reserves the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspects of the Sites at any time without prior notice.
- Nerdformer does not knowingly collect information from children, including those less than thirteen years of age. If you are a child, do not submit any information to Nerdformer. If a parent, guardian, or other concerned person becomes aware that we have collected information from a child, including one less than 13 years of age, please contact us promptly and we will take steps to delete and remove any such information.
- NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE. As a condition of using the Sites, you agree that you will not use the Sites, or any of the content obtained from the Sites, for any purpose that is unlawful under applicable law or prohibited by these Conditions of Use, or to solicit or encourage the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of Nerdformer, its affiliates or other individuals. Furthermore, you may not, without limitation, copy, reproduce, distribute (including mirroring, data-mining or data scraping), transmit, publicly display, upload, perform, publish, license, modify, translate, adapt, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or otherwise exploit the Sites or any content, information, products or services obtained from the Sites, for any commercial purpose or enterprise. If you violate any of these Conditions of Use, your permission to use the Sites automatically terminates. Please report any violations of these Conditions of Use (except for claims of intellectual property infringement) to Nerdformer's Site director at info@Nerdformer.com.
- ERRORS ON THE SITES. Prices and availability of products are subject to change without notice. In the event a product price is listed incorrectly due to typographical error or error in pricing information received from our vendors, Nerdformer shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for any product listed at the incorrect price, regardless of whether the order has been confirmed or your credit card has been charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, Nerdformer will promptly refund the amount charged to your credit card.
- DISTRIBUTING USER CONTENT. Nerdformer may allow users to the Sites to post reviews and comments ("Content") on products featured on the Sites. By submitting such Content, you automatically agree and promise that all Content is accurate and original and that, without any particular time limit, and without the payment of any fees, Nerdformer and anyone Nerdformer permits may reproduce, display, distribute and create new works of authorship in any media, based on and including the Content. Additionally, you grant Nerdformer the right to use the name you submit in connection with such Content.
- NO ENDORSEMENT OF USER CONTENT. Users to the Sites are prohibited from posting through the Sites any harmful, vulgar, obscene, profane, sexually explicit, abusive, threatening, privacy invading, libelous, racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable or unlawful content of any kind, or that infringes or may infringe on the intellectual or other rights of another. You acknowledge that Nerdformer does not endorse or pre-screen content, but that Nerdformer and its designees will have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse, edit, move, or remove any content that is available via the Sites. You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Content posted by you.
- APPLICABLE LAW. By using the Sites, you agree that the laws of your state, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Nerdformer.
- COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICE. All screens appearing on the Sites including graphics, text, design, buttons, logos, images, and icons, as well as the selection, assembly, and arrangement, are the sole property of Nerdformer or its suppliers and/or licensors, and are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The content on the Sites is only for the purpose of shopping on the Sites or placing an order and for no other purpose. Any other use, including modification, reproduction, uploading, posting, transmission, or distribution in any form or by any means without Nerdformer's prior written permission, is strictly prohibited. All software used on the Sites is the sole property of Nerdformer or those supplying the software.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS. This website is accessible to you at no cost. If you have a question or complaint regarding Nerdformer services or desire further information on use of Nerdformer services, visit Nerdformer's Customer Service webpage, contact Customer Service at (714) 696-1383 or info@Nerdformer.com. California residents may also contact the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the Department of Consumer Affairs in writing at 400 "R" Street, Sacramento, CA.
Last Updated: September 10, 2017